Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Rainy days at home....

Well, the sunny days have been few and far between and the boys have been sick so we've been hanging out at home a lot. The boys get into everything when I'm not looking, even peanut butter

we've been playing with some of the craft projects we got for Christmas including making a barn and lots of painting






We also build a train track at least once a day. I've decided I'm so glad I had little boys. Playing with trucks/trains and planes was always interesting to me as a child. Probably since it was the kind of stuff dad did with me. Regardless I'm not sure if I'd have as much fun with girls, unless they were tomboys! God knew what he was doing when he gave me these guys. We're definately having a lot of fun (as long as I don't try to get anything accomplished!)