Monday, May 01, 2006

The day is generally not complete without an easter egg hunt. It's been quite a ritual sinc easter. The yard and house have a number of random plastic eggs. Some were gifts and some we bought for 90% off after Easter. I'll hide goldfish crackers, pennies, snack or other small things in them and some I'll leave empty and I hide them around the yard. I'm making it more difficult and Nolan likes it. He's starting to hide them for me too.

We've been getting the secret garden cleaned out and someday we'll get to fill the pond up!
More easter eggs!
Caleb loves to color and sidewalk chalk is a great tool for him. Nolan never colored much but Caleb has to color at least once a day. He'll usually do it on things you'd rather he didn't color on unless you give him something you don't mind him drawing on.
I've been trying to wear a hat more to protect my face from the sun and with all the time outside I've gotten to keep it on most of the day. It's about all I have that Happy hasn't chewed on. To date she's chewed on about 20 tee-shirts, 8 shoes, 25 of the kids toys, 6 gloves, 2 dog beds, a boot warmer, an inflatable from, drip irrigation line, two rugs plus the carpet, a water nozle, 7 books, lots of feet and hands.....well, you get the picture. At least she's cute and doing well with the house training.