Sunday, July 02, 2006

Nolan has been taking swimming lessons at our local gym Healthsport. In these photos he was obviously still aprehensive about his teacher Neil, but he's blowing bubbles and kicking well now. He's even using his arms a little and putting his face in the water. I take Caleb in with me. He loves jumping in and doesn't seem to have a lot of fear yet. They both love the hottub and Caleb says "ooo dats ot!"




Nolan still loves playing with his best buddy Cole.


We're still getting some time in the sun. This picture was from the week before last. It's nice to be able to play in the sprinklers!

Nolan had a singing concert where they sang "This little light of mine." and some other songs. Nolan had his finger up his nose for most of the performance which was embarrassing, but I laughed so hard I cried. Another parent looked over at me and said "nice job Tami!" I managed to catch him singing in this shot (center front)