Saturday, August 09, 2008

San Fran Marathon Photos

Here are some pictures from the 1/2 marathon we did. I got most of them from the Rickstrews site and one from the marathon site. I had a great time and am so excited I did it. My time was a lot slower than the avenue of the giants run, but I took it easy and enjoyed myself and there were also a lot of hills. I don't think 5:30 in the morning is my favorite time to run either. Good job everyone and thanks for a great weekend. I hope we keep training and I want to do the full race this fall!

On the bridge


After the race we all got metals and blankets
Annabell and Riley at home.
Annabell and Riley waiting with Garrett in the stroller. Garrett loaded up all three kids and kept them while we raced and also took photos!



Tom
Tracey
Happy to be done!
Mary Beth
Jason
Bethany