Monday, September 08, 2008

Labor Day

Here are a few pictures from Labor Day weekend. I took the boys up to the Camper Corral RV park with the Parkers and their friends. I've never really camped in a place like it before. There was a work out room, playground, pool, store, TV and bingo among other ammenities. I also got to stay in a really large tent Mike and Amanda brought up for me. We even got to go on a hayride and hear some old partiers playing guitar. There were a lot of bicycles, golf carts and rascals. The kids had a great time. Caleb spent so much time in the sand by the tether ball pole that we thought at one point he might just make a pillow of sand and sleep there. I had to take a picture of Tom's license plate on his custom F150 truck. Amanda made great lemon drops and there was a lot of food to eat. We were in still Humboldt county, but that really is just the smoke from the BBQ.