Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Spring is coming!! I've got some tiny irises popping out as well as the Crocus and primrose. The boys are trying to help me get some mulch spread because the weeds are coming too! I've not even finished my winter pruning yet. Dad set up the new wheelbarrow we got with our Costco rebate-two wheels!





The boys are in another round of swim lessons. They were making a lot of progress when they were with their buddies, but alone they aren't listening to their teacher very well. They still look very cute.


Loren and I are taking advantage of a gymnastics place where you can drop off 3-5 yr olds from 6-8:30pm




We had a get together at Big Lagoon with some other friends with March birthdays. There was a lot of kite flying and dogs running around. Everybody had a lot of fun.