Sunday, April 29, 2007

A few spring photos

Caleb put on his little gardening gloves and hardhat all by himself the other afternoon while playing outside and got the little watering can to water the plants. He looked like such a big boy!

I was also so proud of how well he was staying in the lines while painting his favorite Backyardagan coloring book.
Nolan was a bit more abstract this day. He's usually very meticulous. He explained what this was to me, something about fire of course, but I can't remember the rest.

Nolan also decided to rearrange his bulletin board in the space room to put up some new pictures, but I left him to do it alone as requested and he stepped on the push pins he'd put on the floor. The board looked nice though.

In an attempt to make baths more fun I've been spiking and sculpting hair. He always has to get out and look in the mirror. We'll have to grow it a little longer to do more things. I may call him my little Sanjaya. =)