Monday, April 09, 2007

Here are a few more photos of our recent activities.




I've been able to work more lately and I have to have a camera with me in the field so I can take photos for my reports. I've taken a few shots to show you the pretty things I've been seeing too. A a small creek with flowers just starting to come out, rare fawn lily about to bloom, a trillium in full bloom and a red tail hawk hunting overhead. I've also seen lots of ticks and spiders (on me), an old pot garden, and lots of brush to crawl through, but overall it's been really fun.





I think it was in March that it snowed at our house. The boys ran out in their PJs when they saw it. It was just a couple of inches but so rare for down here it was exciting. Here are the dogs showing their enthusiasm. I've been trying to identify birds more and have loved the black-capped chickadees and varied thrushes in the yard.


Grandpa came to visit and brought the old Seaswirl for us to use. We took it out in the bay and my dad showed us how to run it and get it in and out. Nolan had a good time helping us drive. The tide got too low so we had to cut our trip short, but it was a great time.