Monday, April 09, 2007

Well I'm finally getting around to updating the blog. Things have been a little crazy since the move but it is finally settling down and I have a lot to catch up on. Here's a little recap on the last couple of months.


The boys have been really into pirates lately so I got an unfinished chest from Michaels and it became our pirate treasure chest. We loaded it up with fake jewels and I sprayed coins gold and we hide it around the yard and make maps and go for treasure hunts.

For my 30th birthday in early March we went to southern California and visited Loren's family. Loren rented a convertible mustang for us to celebrate in. We went out for a fun dinner and got to stay by ourselves in our own hotel.

Grammy bought the boys some fun pirate stuff at Disneyland and they've been having a fun time dressing up. They even have a bandana and hook.

Loren and I enjoyed the rides at Disneyland just as much as the kids and got to go alone on Space Mountain the Matterhorn and lots of others. Nolan was a little freaked out by a lot of the rides, but enjoyed this spaceship ride with dad.

We had some blue drinks that turned out tongues blue.


We also had a little party for me, complete with cake and candles.

I had to put as many photos of me up as I could since I actually got someone to take some of me.

Papa got a chance to wear his goofy hat. There's cousin Kailey and aunt Elsa too.

Kailey and Caleb had a great time splashing in the bath. Nolan wanted to bathe by himself and I don't blame him.

The kids had a great time just running around in Disneyland.